Ethereum Pool Payout and Wallet Policy
- The minimum payout threshold is 0.05Eth and payouts are processed once every 24 hours at 19:45 CET. Payout Tx fees are covered by the pool.
- Once your “Pending Balance” reaches a minimum of 0.05Eth, your payment will be sent to your wallet usually within 24 hours (depending on when the next payout cycle is due to occur).
- At this time we do not offer custom payout thresholds as this is something that is not supported by O-E-P out of the box and will require further development. It’s on the list of things-to-do though.
- We do not offer early withdrawal and we will NOT send you payment if your pending balance is below 0.05. Except in extreme circumstances and this is entirely at the discretion of pool staff.
- MaxHash will NOT transfer account balances between different wallet addresses this is for security reasons to ensure miner funds can not be stolen. If you want to change wallet addresses for any reason then make sure that you mine out your remaining balance and then switch wallets when your original one is empty.