How to use Hive OS with MaxHash Ethereum Pool (Claymore)
Create a new wallet or edit your existing one.
- Name – This is just for your reference and ease of use. Give it a name that is clear and easy to identify.
- Ethereum Logo %EWAL% – Enter your Ethereum wallet address here.
- Zcash Logo %ZWAL% – Leave blank (this is for when you are mining Zcash algorithm coins).
- Decred Log %DWAL% – Leave bank unless you are dual mining.
- Email for pool %EMAIL% – Leave blank. MaxHash does not require your email address.
- Select “Claymore Dual”
- epools.txt template – You can copy and paste this template into the box. Don’t forget to put your closest server with lowest latency and appropriate difficulty port at the top of the list! We have 3 servers to choose from EU, US and Asia. CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL LIST OF SERVERS AND PORTS
POOL: stratum+tcp://eth-eu.maxhash.org:11011, WALLET: %EWAL%, WORKER: %WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x
POOL: stratum+tcp://eth-us.maxhash.org:11011, WALLET: %EWAL%, WORKER: %WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x
POOL: stratum+tcp://eth-as.maxhash.org:11011, WALLET: %EWAL%, WORKER: %WORKER_NAME%, PSW: x
- Name – Give your miner/rig a worker name. This is the name that will appear on your miners stats page on the pool. *This is must be 8 characters or less!
- Miner – Select Claymore Dual from the drop-down list
- Wallet – Select the wallet that you have just created using the early steps.