What does all this information on the blocks page mean?
The blocks page on our pools can seem a bit confusing when you open it for the first time so we have created this helpful map to help you understand what all the different statistics mean.
1) Matured pool* blocks – pool blocks that have been found and matured (ready to be paid out) – Your % share of these blocks is in “pending balance” of your miner stats page
2) Immature pool blocks – pool blocks that have been found, but not yet matured. Your % share of these blocks is in the “immature balance” of your miner stats page.
3) New pool blocks – pool blocks that have just been found, but have not yet moved to immature status.
4) Block number of pool block found.
5) The coin reward for finding a pool block – that reward is split among all miners based on there ROUND SHARE contribution.
It takes approximately 15 network** blocks for a pool block to move from new to immature, and a further 25 network blocks for a pool block to fully mature.
*Pool blocks are blocks that the pool has found.
**Network blocks are blocks that have been found by the entire network (all pools and solo miners).